The Cap City Beer Fest is this Saturday in downtown Baton Rouge from 11am until 3pm. You can get your tickets for $40 here, unless you like paying $50 at the gate. If you’re still on the fence, check out just some of what will be featured there:
- The Saint Arnold Chapel of Love will be set up where Saint Arnold will marry people, beer, hops, etc. Usually this is only reserved for GABF, so it’s pretty special that they are bringing this setup to Baton Rouge.
- Gnarly Barley’s Peanut Butter Korova milk porter will be available.
- Parish Neapolitan Stout will be on hand.
- New Belgium Le Terroir dry hopped sour will be tapped.
- SweetWater Happy Ending imperial stout will be on hand.
- And finally, there will be a keg of Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) available.
The weather should be great Saturday afternoon, so get your tickets now for Baton Rouge’s first and only outdoor beer festival in downtown.