Beer dinners seem to be all the rage these days, but The Chimes on Highland is putting a new spin on it this Sunday. They will be hosting a beer brunch, featuring New Belgium beers, along with brewer Hal Doss, who will discuss all things New Belgium. So skip the Bloody Marys and mimosas this Sunday, and try some of these delicious brunch and beer pairings. The brunch begins at 11 am this Sunday, September 27th.
- Smoked Salmon Salad paired with Beer-mosa made with New Belgium Trippel
- Spinach and Bacon Quiche topped with fried oysters paired with Love Peach Oscar
- Shrimp and Grits paired with 2015 Transatlantique Kriek
- Eggs Benedict with Cornbeef Hash paired with 2015 Le Terrior dry hopped sour
- Belgian Waffle Bites with Fresh Fruit paired with Long Table farmhouse ale
Contact The Chimes at (225)383-1754 to reserve your spot.