In conjunction with their promotion of the Lousiana Brewery Trail, the Louisiana Office of Tourism has partnered with Abita Brewing to bring one lucky winner to the Northshore to be a Brewmaster for a Day.
BREWMASTER FOR A DAY PRIZE INCLUDES:
– Abita limo transportation
– VIP Abita brewery tour with an Abita team member
– Brew a “test batch” with Abita Brewmaster or brewer (recipe will be chosen before hand)
– Customized “Brewmaster for a day” Abita work shirt
– Lunch at Abita Brew Pub with an Abita team member
– Abita gift basket ($150 value)
– Private beer and food pairing at a local restaurant with an Abita team member (Either Wino’s and Tacos in Covington or a restaurant in New Orleans)
Plus the following courtesy of Louisiana’s Northshore:
– 2 night stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Mandeville, LA
– Guided Kayak tour for two with Bayou Adventure
– Bicycle rental for two for riding the Tammany Trace
– Dinner for two at Old Rail Brewing Company
– Breakfast for two at Liz’s Where Y’at Diner
– $500 pre-paid credit card upon check-in to help cover travel costs
How do you register to win? Simply by visiting the Louisiana Brewery Trail Brewmaster for a Day website and watching the Louisiana Brewery Trail video to unlock your entry form.
This is a very cool promotion, that goes hand in hand with the Untappd promotion and pint glass giveaway I wrote about earlier this week. Good things are happening in the craft beer world here in Louisiana!