Parish Brewing announced yesterday that their Grand Reserve will be released at a special event at the brewery on Saturday, December 14th. Check out all the details below.
IT’S OFFICIAL – GRAND RESERVE DAY IS DECEMBER 14
Come join us at our brewery taproom on Sat, December 14 to partake in this year’s release of our Grand Reserve. Doors will open at 11 AM and you will be able to purchase bottles of our 2013 Grand Reserve. This year’s batch was brewed back in June and has been maturing in our brewery cellar since then. Once this batch is gone, it will not be available again until next year when we release the 2014 vintage.
On Grand Reserve day, we will have the following available at the brewery:
– 750ml bottles of ’13 Grand Reserve for purchase to take home. ($15 per bottle)
– Draft ’13 Grand Reserve ($6 10oz or $3 5oz)
– Cask of ’13 GR ($6 10oz or $3 5oz)
– Vintage ’12 GR ($3 5oz only) for a side-by-side comparison to this year’s vintage – if you’re into that kind of magnificence.
– All of our other currently available beers – Draft South Coast, Envie, and Canebrake plus 750ml bottles of Dr. Hoptagon.
Food trucks will be on site.
If you’ve been to our brewery taproom, you may have already signed up on the reserve list, to reserve up to 3 bottles for purchase here at our taproom on GR day. If you’re not on that list, and you’d like to be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, how many bottles you want to reserve (up to 3) your email address, and phone number. We don’t think a reservation is necessary as we should have enough bottles to go around, but if you would like to guarantee a bottle, we have that option available to you.
We will still be shipping a lot of bottles through our normal distribution channels and retailers in the following week if you cannot make it out to the brewery.
We’re looking forward to a great day enjoying great beer with you all. Cheers!