My name is Brenton Day. I’m a runner/craft beer lover from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I’ve got a beautiful wife and two sweet daughters, ages 8 and 5. I’ve got a goal in 2012 to run at least a mile every day during the year and to run at least 2,012 miles this year.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Contact The Ale Runner
- Ran 4.74 miles in 45 mins and felt good. Run #2 today. First time back on the trails since Chattanooga. That was ... bit.ly/19jLRBB 2 hours ago
- How every trail run should end. — Drinking a Deviant Dale's by @oskarblues — untp.it/16LZhoJ #photo 4 hours ago
- About to start run #2 of the day, this time on the trails. (@ BREC Hooper Road Park w/ @edtheplumber) 4sq.com/16hzG6k 5 hours ago
- @LoneStarTiger Noooo!!! Got a pic of it? What's the name? Can't be as cool as @RunningMonkBrew http://t.co/mMdojeZG8m 8 hours ago
- Parish Brewing Envie Pale Ale @ParishBrewing @calandrosmkt wp.me/p2dJjk-hD 8 hours ago