I know I’m late to the party here, but NOLA Brewing has released the can design for Mechahopzilla, their double IPA that was released on draft in September of last year. This is probably the coolest can design I’ve seen from them. What do you think?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Contact The Ale Runner
- So, so good. — Drinking a Pliny the Elder by Russian River Brewing Company at @brbeerscene — untp.it/11eeJUP 1 hour ago
- Drinking a Rampant Imperial IPA by @newbelgium — untp.it/122ynL6 1 hour ago
- Drinking a 2xIPA by @stbcbeer — untp.it/10PHC9V 2 hours ago
- Drinking a Live by @stbcbeer — untp.it/10reeYA 2 hours ago
- Drinking a Hop Sun by @stbcbeer — untp.it/Z3WvJd 2 hours ago