The Gulf Coast Half Marathon is Sunday morning in Mandeville and I picked up my race shirt and bib today. I like the name on it. Appropriate, don’t you think?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Contact The Ale Runner
- I'm a fan of this one. Hope to find more of it. — Drinking a Southern Hemisphere Harvest at @runningmonkbrew — untp.it/16f1xUR #photo 6 hours ago
- Oh well, guess it's not all bad today. — Drinking a Pliny the Elder at @runningmonkbrew — untp.it/16eVGPl #photo 6 hours ago
- 74 days til football season. 7 hours ago
- @StephenEthridge I fared a lot better than I thought I would. Ran this morning and felt fine. 9 hours ago
- @stonebrewshawn Any idea when Baton Rouge retailers will see their allotment of Ruin Ten? CC is notoriously slow getting us your beers. 12 hours ago